During fall and spring semesters, employers visit UA to interview students for internships and full-time positions. We encourage you to take advantage of this convenient opportunity to share with employers the value you will bring to their organization.
To find on-campus interviews
- Login to your account in Handshake. Complete your profile and upload a current resume.
- Once your account is active, you will see on your homepage the menu item “Jobs & Internships.” Select the box for “Interviewing on Campus” to search for jobs/internships that are relevant to you.
- You will be notified via email whether the employer has selected you for an interview.
- If you are selected for an interview, log in to Handshake and select an interview time. All interviews are held in the main Career Center office (3400 The University of Alabama Student Center).
- Before Interviewing, review information and tips on interviewing and allow yourself time to prepare.
- Please respect everyone’s time and effort. If for some reason you cannot make an interview, please let the Career Center know as soon as possible. Review our no-show policy.
If you have any questions about on-campus recruiting, please feel free to call the Career Center at 205-348-5848.