During fall and spring semesters, employers visit UA to interview students for internships and full-time positions. We encourage you to take advantage of this convenient opportunity to share with employers the value you will bring to their organization.
To find on-campus interviews
- Login to your account in Handshake. Complete your profile and upload a current resume.
- Once your account is active, you will see on your homepage the menu item “Jobs & Internships.” Select the box for “Interviewing on Campus” to search for jobs/internships that are relevant to you.
- You will be notified via email whether the employer has selected you for an interview.
- If you are selected for an interview, log in to Handshake and select an interview time. All interviews are held in the main Career Center office (3400 Ferguson).
- Before Interviewing, review information and tips on interviewing and allow yourself time to prepare.
- Please respect everyone’s time and effort. If for some reason you cannot make an interview, please let the Career Center know as soon as possible. Review our no-show policy.
If you have any questions about on-campus recruiting, please feel free to call the Career Center at 205-348-5848.