- This event has passed.
Going Pro – Getting Into the Sports Game
November 15 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Are you serious about pursuing a career in sports? Put on your game face and join your UA Career Center and the UA Athletics department for Going Pro – Getting Into the Sports Game. This event will feature a panel of experts from ESPN, NCAA, and more, who will share industry tips and tricks. Plus, you’ll have an opportunity to network with representatives from these and other agencies over refreshments after the panel.
The panel will feature the following exciting experts:
- Dr. Katrice Albert – Executive Vice President of Inclusion and Human Resources, NCAA
- Steven Braband – Director of Digital Video, ESPN
- Jeff Purinton – Senior Associate Athletics Director for External Operations, Alabama Athletics
- Wright Waters – Executive Director, Football Bowl Association
- Juan Aguilera – Corporate Partnerships, New Orleans Saints/New Orleans Pelicans
Dr. Coral Marshall – Instructor, College of Communication and Information Sciences, The University of Alabama
This event will take place in the multipurpose room of Freshman Hall (near Dunkin Donuts). Dress is business casual. Click here to download the program.