- This event has passed.
Career Chat: #Adulting and What Comes Next
September 18 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
When it comes to your career and adulting, do you find yourself wondering:
- What to do when work experience is required (but you don’t have any)?
- If there are right/wrong answers to those tricky questions on job applications?
- If choosing a major locks you into a particular career for the rest of your life?
- What employers really want besides a degree?
- If there are right/wrong ways to write a resume or cover letter?
If so, this session is for you! Come and talk through the most confusing career conundrums that adults face. Amy Bramlett will present.
Sessions will be in the Career Center multipurpose room (3400 Ferguson Student Center) on Sept. 18 (Tuesday) from noon-1 p.m.
RSVP in Handshake by navigating to https://ua.joinhandshake.com/events.